A series of short workshops designed to invite you to access and tend to the wild feminine landscape within you. Presented by Jen Quade. www.JenQuade.com
Wild Feminine Self Care Workshop Series
Jen Quade designed this series of short workshops to invite you to access and tend to the wild feminine landscape within. In these circles of women, you will learn physical and energetic self care tools to tend your wild feminine internal landscape and from there access your full range of creativity. Learn about Jen's Revolutionary Women's Holistic Health Care on her website www.jenquade.com.
On March 8 we began the series, and the next workshop is scheduled for mid June. Click here to email Jen and get on the mailing list and be notified of any upcoming wild feminine events!
The first workshop covered:
- An introduction and orientation to the physical and energetic anatomy of the female pelvis
- Experience of your own internal landscape
- Opportunities for sharing with other women
- Foundational tools to help you strengthen your connection to the root of your body and the creative well within you.
- Education about how to begin a practice of Vaginal Self Massage at home.
Who: If you're a woman with a body, this is for you!
When: A sunday in June 2015
Cost: $30 for just the workshop OR $40 total for the Workshop and Qoya class
Bring: A paper and pen, comfortable clothes
Click here to register online or register in person with Jen or at Four Gates.
Jen Quade, Holistic RN
Certified Practitioner of Maya Abdominal Therapy and Holistic Pelvic Care
Revolutionary Women's Holistic Health Care
If you have questions about the workshop email Jen, and if you have questions about registering for the event or the Qoya class email Colleen.